Losing 15 pounds in 2 weeks seems impossible and unhealthy. There is just way to much effort, that you need to put into a foolish weight loss goal like that. You should really follow a balanced diet and start doing many exercises consistently. However, it is never too late to make a change to your body, and get slim and fit. There are a lot of choices of workout programs you can join, online and offline. Here is one of the best, we think this century you can do to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks with exercises and a balanced approach.
Adding Muscle Acceleration to Your Workout
Cardio acceleration is really effective in order to lose weight fast, because it combines both aerobics and strength training. Proven by research, these exercises can be used to avoid the muscle soreness and promotes muscle recovery in athletes.
The great thing is, that simple equipment for performing cardio-acceleration is easy to find. A jump rope for instance, or just run on a treadmill. Even you can use another piece of equipment as long as you keep the the cardio within 1 to 2 minutes. You should be able to perform 100-200 rotations when using a jump rope. Doing this type of exercise consistently, will give you huge results.
There are a lot of benefits of adding acceleration to your routine, some of them are:
- Increased muscle strength
- Pain reduction
- Increased hormone secretion and human growth hormone
- Increased lymphatic drainage
- Enhance muscle building
- Cellulite reduction
- Increased bone mass and mineral density
- Decreased cortisol levels
- Increased flexibility and mobility
- Increased secretion of serotonin and norepinephrine
- Improved proprioception and balance
- Increased visceral fat loss
- Immediate improvement in blood circulation
- Faster recovery from injury
Change the Eating Habits
However, eating a balanced low-fat diet is important to do in order to achieve a weight loss goal. Trying to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks with just exercise, won’t be successful if you don’t change your eating habits. To help in building and maintain muscle, start to supplement your diet with higher protein enriched foods will help you start to see a significant increase in the size of various muscle groups you exercise on a regular basis.
- Organic protein enriched foods is needed to burn more calories. You will see your muscle is created to break down high-density. Lean beef, lean chicken and fish will give “the thermic effect” that will help the body build muscle, because it contains vitamin B12, protein, zinc, heme iron, carnosine and creatine, and also omega-3 fatty acids.
- Leafy vegetables contain phytochemicals, especially broccoli. It contains a solid amount of soluble fiber. They are low in calories. Spinach is also good in order to protect the body from bone and muscle loss. Spinach and broccoli is the kind of veggie that helps you to protect from cancer and any cardiovascular disease.
- Replace regular rice and whole grain rice with quinoa, there is fiber and protein inside quinoa. It is better to choose a whole grain version than any other type.
- Don’t use flax seed oil, but use flax seeds. To find a good source of omega-3, protein and fiber, flax seed is the best. Avoid flax seed oil because it doesn’t contain fiber and highly unstable. In helping to reduce inflammation, omega-2 fatty acids can be found inside of flax seed. Reducing inflammation is important for people who are in lose weight programs, because the body will be able to heal muscle at a faster rate and don’t make muscle sore after intense workouts.
- Peanuts, soybean and legumes are important to add as daily menu item as well. They come in a variety of different forms. You can choose the best one, with fewer preservatives and additives.
To learn more about cardio exercises in attempt to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks with exercise, you can follow this guide: How to Lose 15 Pounds in 2 Weeks with Exercise